Time: About 20 minutes
1 Chicken breast per person
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/3 can of crab per person (not imitation - it has to be real! I usually used the canned lump crab)
Asparagus - 3-5 stalks per person
1 package of Bearnaise sauce, made according to the package directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pound chicken breasts flat. Cover with flour, salt, and pepper until fully coated.
2. In a shallow baking dish, place the asparagus spears. Drizzle a small amount of olive oil and garlic, shake or stir until all the spears are coated with a light coating of oil. Use Garlic salt and pepper to taste. Put in the oven and roast for 10-15 minutes.
3. Once the asparagus is roasting, heat several tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan on medium high - once hot, add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until brown and fully cooked through.
4. Make Bearnaise sauce according to package directions.
5. To plate: Place 1 chicken breast on a plate. Place 3-5 spears of asparagus on top. Put ~1/3 can of crab meat on top (you don't need to heat it up prior - the heat from everything else takes care of it), and cover with bearnaise sauce to taste.
I looked it up, and it most of the time this is made with veal. I like the chicken option better. :) It's a fun recipe that looks cool, and all the flavors blend together really well. Enjoy!